Small Business Education Initiative in New Hampshire
On Friday, October 12, 2018, Senator Jeanne Shaheen, Goldman Sachs and the Community College System of New Hampshire, announced the launch of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses in New Hampshire. 10,000 Small Businesses is a business and management education program that works with community colleges across the country to deliver the program. The program targets existing small businesses with the education they need to grow in today’s economy.
Manchester Community College (MCC) will be the 15th education site for the program.
Key highlights of this program include:
- Each business owner selected for the program receives a full scholarship, with tuition funded by the Goldman Sachs Foundation
- 67% of businesses report increasing revenues and 47% added new jobs, within six months of graduating from the program
- Access to highly-trained professionals who understand what it takes to grow a small business
- An expanded peer network of small business owners from across the country
- Curriculum that focuses on practical business skills, including negotiations, marketing, and employee management
Small businesses interested in applying may contact:
Kristine Dudley, MCC Director of Workforce Development at email@example.com or (603) 206-8161.
An online application is also available at: https://www.10ksbapply.com/NewHampshire
Deadline to apply is December 3, 2018