Join our team! We’re hiring.
Member Engagement Coordinator
Exciting and dynamic opportunity at one of the leading non-profit and business advocacy organizations in the state of New Hampshire. As part of the Greater Manchester Chamber’s team, you will be driving the Chamber’s mission to shape economic success and the quality of life in Greater Manchester.
The Member Engagement Coordinator is a key full-time position within the innovative and driven GMC organization. This position reports to the Director of Membership & Community Partnerships and plays an integral role in member retention and growth activities. To be successful in this role, you are someone who is inspired and excited by both conducting one-on-one member consultations and managing group membership engagement strategies. You are talented at building upon each member interaction and promoting member satisfaction. You are a self-motivated individual who thrives in cultivating relationships, balancing multiple priorities, and identifying trends and opportunities important to our members and community.
Ideal candidates will have a unique combination of personal and professional qualities, including but not limited to:
- Two plus years of experience in customer service, account management, sales, administrative support or related fields.
- Customer service mindset and ability to interact with members and the public to “troubleshoot” questions or requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication in a variety of situations; serving as a representative for the Chamber to members, committees, and community leaders.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Meeting and event planning experience and ability to coordinate key logistics and details prior to and following events and programs of varying sizes.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and ability to strategically build on interactions with members.
- Outstanding professional writing and oral communication skills.
- Team player with ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- An advocate with genuine interest and passion for business issues and opportunities within the greater Manchester region.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products and customer relations management database software. Experience with creative graphic design tools a plus.
We offer a creative, innovative and rewarding environment that provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with the key business and community leaders of New Hampshire. The Chamber offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), strong benefit package including paid vacation and personal time, health and dental plan, and 401K.
Want to join our team and be a pivotal part of the Greater Manchester community? Email cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.