NHCUC Seeking Career Fair Participants
The New Hampshire College and University Council (NHCUC) is seeking participants for their 2018 Career Fair on Thursday, April 12 at Saint Anselm College. This fair provides an excellent opportunity for businesses to recruit new graduates and alumni from 20+ New Hampshire higher education institutions. The NHCUC is a non-profit consortium of public and private institutions of higher education in the State of New Hampshire. These institutions are recognized and highly regarded for their outstanding teaching, research, and community service activities. They also serve as major centers of activity that are vital to the economic development of the community and the state.
The Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce (GMCC) serves as a resource and partner for educators by helping to ensure Manchester’s future workforce meets business needs. We encourage our member businesses to support our efforts to attract, retain and engage young professionals in the area, by introducing them to job openings, internships and co-ops within your company at the NHCUC Career Fair!
Graduates and Alumni from the following higher education institutions will be in attendance:
- Antioch University New England
- Colby-Sawyer College
- Franklin Pierce University
- Granite State College
- Hellenic American University
- Keene State College
- MA College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University-Manchester
- New England College
- New Hampshire Institute of Art
- Plymouth State University
- Rivier University
- Saint Anselm College
- Southern New Hampshire University
- UNH – Manchester
- University of New Hampshire
- NHTI – Concord Community College
- Great Bay Community College
- Lakes Region Community College
- Manchester Community College
- River Valley Community College
- Nashua Community College
- White Mountains Community College
Members of the GMCC will receive a $25 discount to attend the NHCUC Career Fair. When you register, use the discount code: “B2B”.
If you are interested in joining over 75 NH companies and visiting with nearly 500 NH students, the NHCUC Career Fair is a very cost effective way to recruit prospective employees while sharing information about your organization.
Click here to register for the 2018 NHCUC Career Fair, today! And remember to use the Chamber Coupon Code: “B2B”