Retail & Goods
At Chamber member retailers that are still open, offering curbside pickup, or delivery
The current, unprecedented situation is posing difficult challenges to our business community as we all work to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances. Many local retailers are shifting their operations in an effort to slow the spread of COVID 19.
There are a number of ways you can support your local retailers during this time!
- Purchase gift card(s) to be used at a later date!
- Shop in their online store
- Call and order a curbside pickup
- Share praise for the businesses you love with a shout out on social media.
Here is a list of Manchester area Chamber member retailers currently open, offering online ordering curbside pickup, and/or gift card sales. Further details coming soon, however, each business name links to their Facebook page – the best place to find up-to-date information regarding their establishment, specifically.
- Order ahead pickup, grab & go only! Visit Facebook page for detialed instructions.
- Order online or give a call to discuss your needs. Flowers and plants are good for the mind and spirit! Now shipping Terrarium kits for families from ApothecaFlowers.com
- Order a Random Acts of Kindness Bouquet. Apotheca will deliver a $35 arrangement to a local nursing home resident. The delivery is free – learn more here: https://apothecaonline.com/flowers/random-act-of-kindness.html
- Open for take-out and delivery 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Call (603) 235-3228
- Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m on weekdays and 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. on weekends for curbside pick-up of coffee, food, books gift baskets & more!
- If you’re out for a walk, Bookery has rotating window displays.
- Every morning Bookery is streaming a LIVE storytime on Facebook.
- Monthly book club has been moved online over google hangouts.
- Special author chats will be announced soon. Follow Facebook for updates.
- All author visits, live music, book readings and public events are moved to an online format! Check out Facebook page for updates.
- Bookseller care packages – wrapping & shipping available!
- Gift card purchases available
- Phone sales available for CBD Products. Customers can call, place order, make payment over the phone or pay when you arrive. Product will be delivered to your car. Must call the owner Josh at (603) 952-9596
- Open and offering curbside pickup! Call (603) 339-9223
- Shipping also available.
- Take-out only, open for retail, free shipping for online sales (603) 625-4043
- Open for business. Mandatory hand sanitizing station!
- Books and Games can be shipped or prepped for curbside delivery! Just call the store or email firstname.lastname@example.org and electronic payment can be accepted
- EGiftCards available
- Open, reduced hours. In the process moving additional store inventories online and providing UPS Ground shipping for FREE.
- Call to work on your Easter orders!
- Tasting Room open ONLY for to-go service. Weekly hours are updated on Facebook Page.
- Call ahead for keg or growler fills for reduced wait time.
- Open for pick-up and delivery! Keep connected with loved ones through the joy of flowers and plants!
- Offering Daily meal Service: Delivery OR Curbside Pick-up! Visit Facebook for more information or call (603) 672-9898 x1
- Open for retail wine and gift sales only
- Order a Gift card online!
- Limited hours of operation. Check Facebook for updates.
- Curbside pick-up available.
- We are offering curbside pickup and ship-out at our Elm Street Location through phone and our website, runnersalley.comMore details are here: https://runnersalley.com/2020/03/18/curbside-pickup-for-runners-alley/
- Retail store closed. Online and phone orders available!
- Free Shipping available!
- Curbside Pick-up available.
- Local delivery available.
- **Check out Facebook for details on how to order, etc.,
- ORDER THOSE EASTER BASKETS!!