“To-Do” in Downtown with guest blogger:
Chamber members – I am so excited to be bringing a new Downtown Update to you, on a monthly basis! With all of the incredible economic development projects and growth in this city, there is no shortage of things to do in New Hampshire’s Downtown! In honor of Valentine’s Day next week, I thought I would share some fun and unique date night ideas with you! Take a look below and support the businesses that make our Downtown so great. Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions.
Marketing Coordinator, Intown Manchester
Head to the Theatre
The Weekend Before Valentine’s Day:
The Palace Theatre invites you to join them for the last day of Smokey Joe’s Cafe on Saturday, February 11th. With two show times (2:00pm and 7:30pm) you can grab dinner before or after the show! More about the show here.
The Weekend After Valentine’s Day:
The Palace Theatre is offering two different shows the weekend after Valentine’s Day! On Friday, February 17th will be Bruce In The USA: Tribute to Bruce Springsteen. On Saturday, February 18th famed R-rated hypnotist Frank Santos Jr. will be performing! More about these shows here.
Get Your Hands Dirty
Studio 550 is offering a romantic pottery class for you and your honey on Friday and Saturday nights throughout February. For $60 everything for a couple is included. The best part…you can bring your own food and beverages to make it a truly special evening! Reservations are required, call 603-232-5597! “Date nights will be offered from 6-7:30 PM or from 7:30-9 PM. Pick your day, pick your time, and have fun!”
Have a Romantic Dinner
- Hanover Street Chophouse is accepting reservations for their 4-course Valentine’s Day dinner! Make reservations online here.
- 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza is offering romantic cocktails and pizza creations for Valentine’s Day! For more info click here!
- Mint Bistro is almost all booked for Valentine’s Day! They were voted ‘Best Date Spot’ by the Hippo last year. Call today for your reservations! 603-625-6468
- Cotton will be serving up specials (both food and drink) from Friday, February 10th until Valentine’s Day. Call them at 603-622-5488 for reservations!
- Hooked and Ignite are currently taking reservations for Valentine’s Day (rumor has it it includes roses, balloons, and champagne…) Call 603-606-1189 (Hooked) or 603-644-0064 (Ignite) for reservations.
- Piccola Italia Ristorante 603-606-5100 will be open regular hours with specials throughout the evening.
Downtown has no shortage of other fantastic restaurants perfect for celebrating Valentines Day! There are plenty of options for a romantic dinner! See our entire directory of downtown restaurants here! Make your reservations today to ensure you get a table!
Luckily for you, downtown has two great hotels perfect for a night alone without the kids!
“If you need a hotel for Valentine’s Day in Manchester, look no further than the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown. Get primped and pampered for your Valentine’s Day date at our on-site spa, The Spa Within. Then, sit down at our restaurant, JD’s Tavern for a romantic dinner for two before you head out. When you return from your special date, you’ll rest peacefully in our comfortable and serene accommodations.” Visit their website here for more details!
- The Hilton Garden Inn Downtown offers a Romance Package! You’ll receive a bottle of in-room sparkling cider upon arrival and full breakfast for two! More details here!